Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lemme See Your Grill :D



This post is dedicated to one of the cutest couples I have ever had the pleasure of knowing, Cortney and Philip <3 Cortney's birthday is today and Philip's is a little later in the month, but I did a joint baking adventure for them this weekend. :) Since Philip loves his Jeep so much, I decided to recreate the grill of it in cupcakes! I made 2 jumbo muffin sized cupcakes for the lights and mini cupcakes for the rest of the grill. The cupcakes are vanilla, but taste like sugar cookies! It's a new recipe I found and it is a keeper. I also put some dinosaur sprinkles in there as a surprise. The white and green frosting is just a simple buttercream. The black frosting is chocolate cream cheese. It is AMAZING. For Cortney, I did chocolate brownies with a peanut butter mixture, drizzled with chocolate and topped with pieces of Heath. This recipe is from my Hershey's cookbook and it is one of my favorites. I hope you both enjoy your goodies. Happy birthday!! :)

If you want the recipes or just want to tell me what you think, email me or leave a comment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment