Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Just When You Thought It Was Safe....



to go in the water!!!! ba dum...ba dum...ba dum.ba dum.ba dum!
I did these shark cupcakes for one of my best friend's birthdays. It was this past Sunday. Happy 19th birthday Nikkay! The cupcake is chocolate. The frosting is cream cheese. I put 2 drops of neon blue food coloring and it turned out pretty. There is streaks of white and that's what I was hoping for. I used my Pampered Chef butter spreader to create the look of waves. That thing works wonders. It's my favorite thing to frost cupcakes with. The fin is a chocolate covered mint cookie. The cookies are square so I just cut the corners off and placed them on top. I used mint cookies because Nikki loves mint! :) she also loves sharks and the week devoted to them! Everyone enjoyed them at her party and hopefully people will love them at yours ;)

Tell me what you think <3

This post is so late because I started the culinary academy this week. Busy busy!

2 comments: